Class of 2020, Mandatory New Student / Parent Orientation 5/16
Please bring the following information to the meeting in copy form that SJCHS can keep in your student record file. We will not have a copy machine at the Orientation, so DO NOT bring the original document. You must bring a copy SJCHS can keep.
- Proof of residency – Must show parent or guardian’s name – Only 1 of the items below:
- Most recent residential electric bill or gas bill, or
- Current home purchase agreement
- Current lease agreement
- Proof of Guardianship if necessary
- Parent, please bring a current Photo ID with you
- If applicable, please bring a copy of current IEP / 504 paperwork
- A black ink pen to sign paperwork
- All parent consent forms distributed at the orientation meeting must be signed by BOTH Legal Guardians.
- If you are from Aztec, Bloomfield, CCSD, Homeschool, or Private School please bring a COPY of your current immunization records.